Thursday, April 21, 2011

THERE IS A REASON...



...that I've been so quiet. And it is going to have to stay that way for a bit I'm afraid. I am writing a next book. It's very exciting and I'm working really hard on recipes, testing, writing, conjuring. The book will be published by Kyle Books. They are a great team and I'm super happy that we are again working on the designs with ed grace.

But if I told you what I was cooking all the time, it might rather ruin the surprise. However, this one was too juicy not to document. Tonight I tested one of the recipes: Lancashire potato cakes packed with capers. I have to say they are bloody delicious and eaten with a massive swipe of homemade egg mayonnaise, I couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news, cannot wait for this. And this is a brill recipe to keep me waiting, you're spoiling us! Probably heading to Brixton tomorrow so definitely popping in to say hello.

    ReplyDelete