Sunday, October 3, 2010

7 REASONS TO LOVE KENT



I've spent a bit of time in Kent over the past couple of years. I love it. Earlier in the summer we went down to stay in James Endeacott's static caravan. It was BLISS. Here are just some of the reasons why I love it round there.


Wheeler's fish soup with rouille. This was delicious and really full on. Like a concentrated sip of the sea.

Wheeler's AGAIN. A smoked haddock chowder with a quails scotch egg.

Broadstairs formica cafe for tea, cake and gelato.

JoJo's lovely warming soups at lunch time on a blustery day.

Caravan supper. A bake with pumpkin, potato, tomatoes, Rooke's bacon and eggs.

Supper at JoJo's. This was a special - Sardines with Chorizo and Black Pudding. JoJo's is the perfect eating experience. Especially if you get a place on the bar, and see Nicki in action.

Mutton Koftes.
Please don't all go at once, because I like it just the way it is!

2 comments:

  1. What yummy looking food! Love your blog and your book, your flapjacks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your awesome food photos! I think I am going to taste the fish soup very soon... I really love it!

    ReplyDelete