Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I PACK MY BAG

And in it I put..


a lot of saucepans.

I'm moving house and so the long slow and strange process of packing has begun. It's a nice excuse to go through all my possessions, wrapping each glass and ornament in newspaper, and contemplating when, where and who. In a week I'll be in our new little garden flat, ready to start planting wild garlic (thanks to Jake Tilson's Tips) and bonding with the new hob. But until then, my cooking endeavours are going to be pretty stunted.

I'm really looking forward to my new neighbourhood. Having lived in Peckham years ago, I can't wait to get back to a few gems:


PERSEPOLIS
PECKHAM FARMERS MARKET
CHOUMERT ROAD MARKET

And what's double exciting is that these are just the places I always used to go. Some years on, there's going to be a whole load of new things to discover too. And that's not even considering Raf's smelly socks I've got to get used to.

See you there. xx

2 comments:

  1. Yes, see you here! We should hook up for a little market run one day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! Hope it goes well - looks like a vibrant area to move to! xxx

    ReplyDelete